Saturday, February 19, 2011

Company

I am lying next to her, same as any other night. She watches me as my thoughts drift daftly and deafly to the shared warmth afforded to me by being near enough to this girl. In the penumbra, her imagination vividly draws her many awaiting wishes across the ceiling for me. The longing hopes sing desperately with terminally ill lyrics onto the open hearts that linger in the open evening. My gaze finds her lying calmly as her countless skin bends with each passing tone of moonlight. Her flawless image encompassing her endless ghost subtly and slightly collapses for the moment, and she lays broken underneath the musical tumblings of the hopeless summer's night. Still, she looks back to me faithfully, and I slowly succumb to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment